Heel Pain Conditions
Heel pain is one of the MOST COMMON and EASILY TREATED conditions that present DAILY here at InnOvate Podiatry.
Typically speaking, pain in your heels will be 1 of 3 conditions.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Plantar Heel Bursistis
- Achilles Tendonitis / Severs
Any of these 3 conditions can be caused by repeated strain, leading to pain and swelling. This is more likely to happen in:
- Feet which roll inward too much when walking, excessive pronation
- Flat feet or High arches
- Walking, standing or running for long periods of time, especially on hard surfaces
- Excessive weight
- Ill-fitting or worn out shoes
- Excessively tight Achilles tendons and / or Calf muscles.
Heel Pain Treatment
We fix these issues DAILY here at InnOvate Podiatry. All of our Podiatrists are experienced and well trained in the BEST treatment options to FIX YOUR PAIN QUICKLY!
Make an appointment today by calling (03) 9510 5500 or clicking the Make Appointment button below